Thursday, 16 February 2012

Free money?? Free lipstick? Free Tatty Devine??



So the nice people at Enterprise Nation have given me the opportunity to win £500 worth of funding towards attending a greeting card trade show!  All I have to do is have 500 people register and vote for Strange Fruit - how hard can that be???  Just so you don't miss it this is the link! And to help those votes along there are prizes too.


We all know how hard getting any funding towards a business is these days so this really is a gift.  If you are running a small business are not already aware of Enterprise Nation you should be. The advice they give and they way they give it, in really useful chunks, is totally useful and practical.


If I can get the 500 votes I will be using the cash toward attending the Progressive Greetings Show in London in May 2012.  This is a great show and means that Strange Fruit gets in front of buyers from all over the world.  I hope you can make the time to pop along and give me a vote.  It would be really appreciated so please make sure you let me know.


Even if you don't run a business you can just pop along and vote for me knowing that your vote will make the world of difference to this growing company!


And to say thank you I've got some prizes - when we hit 250 votes there is a Rockalily lipstick in Rockette Red worth £14.00 waiting to be sent to a random voter. So be sure to leave your name and comments, and yes I'll send the lipstick anywhere in the world.  When we hit 500 votes we have a Tatty Devine necklace to give away to a random voter.  Now we can'r say fairer that that!


All my thanks in advance!


Denise



http://www.enterprisenation.com/funding-applications/strange-fruit-greeting-cards/

2 comments:

  1. Denise, I voted for you. I wish you luck. Let's hope we all work to cooperate and not compete.

    ReplyDelete