Saturday, 19 January 2013

Being in the Telegraph sent my inbox crazy!

Last week was a busy week, my inbox went crazy after an article including me(!) was published in the Telegraph magazine!

Moonlighting: the spare-time entrepreneurs
More and more people are starting their own business, and many are doing it without giving up the day job. Jessica Salter talks to four entrepreneurs who are burning the candle at both ends to make their dreams a reality.

  
        
Thanks to the article I have had interesting offers to share my story with other people wanting to build their business whilst working the day job, and I have received heart warming emails from people saying well done and keep up the good work.  One email was from a 70 year old lady who makes cards to sell at her local craft market.   

I am humbled and excited, what a start to 2013!





Telegraph Magazine, Saturday 12 January 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment