Monday, 1 April 2013

Do you want to be part of our new range of greeting cards?


The response to my collection of cards using collage, vintage photographs and inspirational quotes has been wonderful and Strange Fruit Greeting Cards are now stocked in stores across the UK and the USA. 

 

I have also just completed the School For Creative Start Ups business programme and am excited to be ready to scale up the business and take Strange Fruit to its next level.  

To seize that Strange Fruit moment I am launching not one but two new exciting collections.

Both ranges will be very different but will continue to fill the gap in the market for greeting cards reflective of our modern and diverse society.  One will be highly stylized and the other will be somewhat simple but quirky.  To make both of these things happen I need:-

Models of colour; all ages, shapes and sizes, babies to Grandmothers
Photographers 
Makeup artists 
Stylists
Manicurists
Hair stylists
Production assistants


In return models will receive a framed copy of their print and acknowledgement on the Strange Fruit website.  Photographers and production crew will be fully credited for their work, provided with references and prints for portfolios.

I promise the shoots will be fun with plenty to eat and drink, there is also a high possibility of cake. Photos will mostly be taken in London but if not travel will be arranged or costs reimbursed.

If you want to be a Strange Fruit read the 'about us' page on www.ilovestrangefruit.com and if you like my business ethos drop me an email marked ‘I want to be a Strange Fruit’ to mail@ilovestrangefruit.com and let me know which role you would like to fill.  

I look forward to hearing from you, and I thank you in advance!

Denise xx

No comments:

Post a Comment