Sunday, 11 August 2013

My week in Instrgram

I have totally loved the sunny days but I have noticed the sun is setting earlier and earlier. 

As I have solely been using my phone for photo taking this summer - holiday pictures and everything -  I figured I should make the effort to capture the last days of summer in a photo diary. Technology is amazing! You can't beat a proper camera but sometimes it's just not practical to carry everything around and I really worry about loosing my camera by getting distracted by the boy so I decided to make more use of my iPhone - and I am so glad I did.

Here is my week in pictures......

It rained!
We brought some picture frames at THAT store.

The walk through Westminster was like a picture postcard.

Westminster underground station is an engineering feast.

Museum Passage, Bethnal Green - after the Museum of Childhood

Those frames with our Star Wars Instagram pictures.

Hallow Ponds, right by Whipps Cross Hospital

So that was my week - looking forward to seeing the seasons change - and taking more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment