Saturday, 12 October 2013

A space to call my own

my craft studio; craft studio; craft studios; paper craft idea; photo book
This weekend I will finally be able to unpack my craft knife. It is typical that just when I am ready to get busy with some paper craft ideas and when I can actually reach the box that contains all my vintage photographs that I am super busy with the day job. We have been working on a massive event and I have to go on the last sight visit on Sunday. But I have the room I want, it is grey and it is calm. I am really happy with how the fireplace has turned out too. I have my own craft studio, I am going to have to make time to celebrate, this is after all why we moved.

As soon as I have unpacked I will post some pictures but in the meantime here is a mash up of places and spaces that have inspired me most, all via Pinterest.



No comments:

Post a Comment